At Carter Property, we have a wide range of services available to you or your business. We will find the key to your success!
Amongst Carter Property’s relevant experiences are the following:
- Strategic Asset Management and Valuation advice for State and Local Government including disposal and devolution advice.
- Pre-purchase advice, negotiation, acquisition, development management and sale of various residential developments.
- Coordination of all property services and strategic planning.
- Site procurement for business expansions throughout South Australia, Northern Territory, Victoria, and Tasmania.
- Strategic Property Management advice including sales and leasing transactions on major suburban Marina development.
- Formulation and negotiation of new standard lease documents for retail businesses with major institutional investors.
- Packaged development outcome with commercial office investment in regional centres.
- Pre-purchase and funding valuation advice for development acquisitions.
- Valuation for community title certificates, strata plan amendments, GST reporting and due diligence purposes.
- Professional witness for property related Court matters.
- Asset disposal of development sites in suburban and regional locations.
- Residential development and subdivision.
Our satisfied clients include:
- Local Government including City of Marion, City of Campbelltown, City of Tea Tree Gully & City of Renmark-Paringa.
- State Government via Land Management Corporation.
- Department of Health, Child & Youth Health & Public Trustee.
- Major Corporates such as Bank SA, Boart Longyear, Abacus Property Group & Kennards Hire.
- Private Companies – Renoflo, Smith Bros. Group & Trigg Bros.
- Other Professionals – Architects, accountants & lawyers.
- Individuals – High net worth to the occasional mum & dad.